Today’s, lamb hash recipe is bought to you by the left overs in my fridge! I had cooked potatoes, green beans, shoulder of lamb and finger chilli ‘s 🌶 so I settled on making a lamb hash 👩🏻🍳👩🏻🍳🥰🌶 it was the loveliest brunch, not least because it consisted entirely of leftovers and took no time to make.
Lovely Little Lamb Hash Recipe
Use up whatever cooked meat and potatoes you have in your fridge
1 onion, peeled and sliced
3 gloves of garlic peeled and sliced
A handful of green beans, sliced
2 finger chilli’s, sliced 🌶
Olive oil, drizzle of
Salt to taste
3 large free range eggs
1) Add the oil to a big sauté pan. For this one I used my large @circulonuk sauté pan.
2) Add the onions, chilli and garlic and fry off for a few minutes.
3) Next, add the beans and the meat. Fry off until warm.
4) Then add in the potatoes. Stick the lid on and turn the heat up. Give them a jiggle so they don’t stick.
5) After a few minutes, remove the lid and season with salt and pepper. Fry until the potatoes are golden and crispy on the edges.
6) Next make a few wells in the hash mixture and crack eggs into them.
7) Replace the lid and turn the heat down to a simmer. Cook until the white has cooked through. Remove and serve with a few forks 🍴 bah, bah, be’farmaid! 🥰👩🏻🍳👩🏻🍳
If you enjoyed reading and would like to be kept up to date with new yummy Persian recipes, please follow my page (the link is at the bottom of my home page: https://mylittlepersiankitchen.com/) or my Instagram account @mylittlepersiankitchen & Facebook page @mylittlepersiankitchen or Twitter https://twitter.com/becksjonesmlpk